struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonios Gkogkakis <gkogk...@tcd.ie>
Subject Re: struts2 and WebSphere dynacache
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:20:48 GMT
Assuming that caching of Action objects makes sense in your application,
you could change the struts default object factory,
to guice or spring and declare the  action beans that you want to be cached
as singletons. Alternatively you could write your own object factory and
put some caching logic there.

Antonios