struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: google chart value setup in struts2 action class and show result in jsp.javascript function()
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:00:21 GMT
IIRC, I used s2-json plugin which basically exposed a data structure
similar to the one requested by google chart.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara
VisualizeMe: http://vizualize.me/maurizio.cucchiara?r=maurizio.cucchiara