struts-user mailing list archives

From Arun Bansal <arun.ban...@adi-mps.com>
Subject Struts2 Jquery Grid pagination is not working
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:10:07 GMT
Hi
I'm using Struts2 jquery Grid plugin. My problem is pagination is not
working in the grid. I have selected all the required attributes.
Can you please tell me what may be the problem?
Thanks in advance

Arun Bansal

This e-mail and/or attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken relying
on the contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail and deleting the
contents of the e-mail & related attachments from your system. Though MPS Limited has
taken reasonable steps to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, it cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments. No contracts may
be concluded with MPS through e-mail communication. Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail.