struts-user mailing list archives

From lucas owen <sr.ilus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 (2.2.1) adds field error and doesn't return input!!
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:36:51 GMT
NEVER MIND

it turns out that a co-worker had touched validate() method:

        public void validate(){
 Map<String, List<String>> fieldError = new HashedMap();
 setFieldErrors(fieldError);
}

what i didnĀ“t know is that (calling "save" action) after validateSave,
Struts 2 continues executing validate, erasing, in this case, field errors.

I'm so grateful with your support, keep working hard
thanks!!