struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Only one Object gets initialized in action class?
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 09:58:48 GMT
What do you mean by initialised? S2 can create objects if they have
default constructor and then S2 can apply request params onto
corresponded fields (if setters were defined) of these objects.

So whit your example all these three object must have default
constructors in place and all the fields must have dedicated setters.

Ł.