struts-user mailing list archives

From Aravindhan <rmaravind...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to initialize Struts ActionServlet due to an unexpected exception or error thrown
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:00:48 GMT
Hi,
   Im new to struts and torque. I'm trying to create Database layer in
Torque framework in struts. What I have tried is created database in a java
project and implemented that project into my project. And while initializing
the torque using plugin. I'm getting
*Unable to initialize Struts ActionServlet due to an unexpected exception or
error thrown, so marking the servlet as unavailable. Most likely, this is
due to an incorrect or missing library dependency.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/login/Login*

*Servlet /Simple threw load() exception javax.servlet.UnavailableException:
com/login/Login*

and these are the codes i have used
*plugin*
public void init(ActionServlet arg0, ModuleConfig arg1)
			throws ServletException {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		try {
			Login.initialize("login");
		} catch (Exception e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
			 throw new ServletException(e);
		}

	}
*in configuration in torque *
public static synchronized Configuration getConfig() throws
ConfigurationException {
			config = new CompositeConfiguration();
			URL configURL = Login.class.getResource("/Login.properties");

			if (configURL != null)
				config.addConfiguration(new PropertiesConfiguration(configURL));

			configURL = Login.class.getResource("/LoginDefault.properties");
			if (configURL != null)
				config.addConfiguration(new PropertiesConfiguration(configURL));
		return config;
	}
 	public static synchronized void reinitialize(String instance) throws
Exception {
		initialized = false;
		config = null;
		initialize(instance);
	}

	public static void initialize(String instance) throws Exception {
		initialize(instance, System.out);
	}

	@SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
	public static synchronized void initialize(String instance, PrintStream
out) throws Exception {
		Login.instance = instance;
		if (initialized)
			return;