struts-user mailing list archives

From Khujema Katleri <khujema.katl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Submit form with <html:submit> and <html:button>
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:55:12 GMT
Hello

Can u please help me out with the following.

I have html:form that needs to be submitted to different  actions. For this
I have taken an html:submit and html:button.

When I click on html:submit the action gets hit and form also gets
submitted. However whn I click on html:button and submit form using
javascript, the correct action gets hit but form is not submitted.
Actionform values in action class are coming null.

If I take both as submit button then only one action gets hit which is
defind in html:form tag. The other submit button does not work.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks.
Khujema