struts-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <ashi...@samarthinfo.com>
Subject Strategy for navigation in struts 1.2
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:27:06 GMT
Hi
I have a question about designing strategy for page navigation, this is my
requirement

1. There is a add new information page which can be called from 5 different
pages.
2. When the addition is successful return the calling page
3. when returning to calling page, maintain search criteria on calling page, for
example if on calling page search criteria is set then when this page is
displayed it should maintain those search criteria.
4. Not to use session to save form information which can be used for maintaining
search criteria

These are main requirements,

1. So far i am passing calling page as reference to this add page, and then
using java script forward the action back to calling page.

2. How to maintain this search criteria for each page?

Ashish