struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complete list of framework bean keys
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 05:43:16 GMT
Perfect.

As an asides: There not appear to be a unit test for
XmlConfigurationProvider, is it tested indirectly?

There was plans have Guice as a Struts2 Dependency? Is this still in
progress? Just asking after reading over and trying to wrap my head around
ContainerBuilder (a parameter of the register method, one of
ConfigurationProvider's interface methods...)