struts-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Richter <frich...@mtg.de>
Subject DateTimePicker not showing
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:20:17 GMT
Hi,

I am still trying to migrate our application from Webwork to Strut2.

The site uses sitemesh with freemarker templates and used a
<ww:datepicker.../> from Webwork.

This tag was replaced in struts2 with <sx:datetimepicker but doesnt show
up in my application.

I added <sx:head ... > in the <head> section of my jsp. I included the
plugin in my WEB-INF/lib folder and changed my web.xml according to

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3296

Then I excluded

	<pattern>/struts/dojo/*</pattern>
	<pattern>/struts/ajax/*</pattern

in decordators.xml and replaced the HTMLPageParsers in sitemesh.xml with

<parser content-type="text/html"
class="com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.parser.FastPageParser"/>

which was a hint for that issue on some website.

But the Datetimepicker is still now rendered at my website. I dont get
any errors in my tomcat logs, only 2 javascript errors when calling the
website that has the DateTimePicker on it:

TypeError: dojo.widget.manager is undefined @
https://.../struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js:27
TypeError: dojo.xml.Parse is not a constructor @
https://.../struts/dojo/dojo.js:900

Any idea if these are the critical errors? If not, what else could have
been wrong?

Thank you in advance

Best
Fabian