struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actions now require INPUT result after installing struts2-spring plugin
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:09:13 GMT
* Is there any validation set up on the action?
* Are there any parameters being set on the action?

The easiest/quickest might just be to check the action's errors/messages
lists. As part of a debugging interceptor chain I had a small interceptor
that just dumped those to the log file after every request--made looking
for stuff like this trivial.

Dave