struts-user mailing list archives

From David Greene <da...@securelink.com>
Subject Re: Actions now require INPUT result after installing struts2-spring plugin
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:44:12 GMT
Wishful thinking...

<constant name="struts.objectFactory"
value="org.apache.struts2.spring.StrutsSpringObjectFactory" />

<constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="spring" />

made no change.  I couldn't find any other differences in the docs.  I'll
look at the tutorial next, but I'm not setting up a brand new project - I'm
integrating Spring into an existing (and fully functional) Struts2
application so I can verify that my only changes (through SVN diff) are the
ones mentioned in the struts2-plugin + adding @Autowired to my Actions for
Singleton access.

Further, I can change:

<struts>
    <constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="spring" />
    <constant name="struts.objectFactory.spring.autoWire" value="type" />
</struts>

<struts>
</struts>

and remove @Autowired with "old school" Object.getInstance(); on my Actions
and everything returns to normal.

I'm reviewing the stacktrace and everything indicates that there's no
"INPUT" result (which is true); however, I don't know where or how it's
deciding to do INPUT instead of SUCCESS.  Does anyone know what class that
might be?

-David