struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: s:if and locale
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:43:17 GMT
Hello,

When you said : "But I used your solution" Did you mean with parameters in the links like
the sample ?
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/message-resource-files.html
This sample works with the second jsp, called register.jsp , with links and parameter given
in the first jsp , called index.jsp
like this :

Please register for our prize drawing.
            http://localhost:xxxx/message_resource/registerInput.action;jsessionid=xxx?request_locale=en

I don't know if I'll have to work with country's parameter in links....

But for your example, do you have to find the user's country ? I mean with his browser or
when he send his parameter himself with the link ( like the sample)

Or do you use the server's value , Locale.getDefault(), ...so the same for everybody ?

 Thanks for your solution .
The
<s:if test="%{locale.language == 'en_US'}">
did not work! I don't know why !

But I used your solution which seems much better tahn mine !

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi