struts-user mailing list archives

From jlm...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Inquiry
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 00:05:03 GMT
You need to provide some code if you want some answers. Where is destination defined? What's
your action definition? Your tiles.xml? The stacktrace?

JL
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Hernán <heamaya@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 19:32:14
Subject: Inquiry

Hi you all developers! I'm currently developing a web application, I have
added a new CRUD action which extend several abstract classes whereas the
first one extend action support. The web app uses tiles and when trying to
find a Tile Definition to render ${destination} it can't find it. It says,
cannot find ' ' definition. Other instance variables which are declared in
the upper most class of the class hierarchy (I mean after action support)
aren't able to be seen. I wonder what might be wrong since all other
actions work properly. My CRUD system is based in the one that exists in
struts2 in action book it is a version I improved. This action implements
ModelDriven interface, whilst the majority doesn't. Thank you. I hope you
can help me! Have a nice day!

--
Hernán