struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts2-jquery-grid-show on jboss as 6.0.final
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:41:10 GMT
struts.xml containing action specification for JsonTableAction

    <package name="showcase" extends="json-default">
         <default-action-ref name="json" />
         <!-- global-results -->
             <!-- result name="error">/pages/grid.jsp</result -->
             <!-- result name="success">/pages/index.jsp</result -->
         <!-- /global-results -->
         <action name="json" class="com.jgeppert.struts2.jquery.grid.showcase.action.JsonTableAction">
                      <result name="success">/pages/index.jsp</result>
                       <result name="error">/pages/grid.jsp</result>
         </action>
    </package>

this assumes you have your startup welcome page located at WebAppName/pages/index.jsp
AND the grid view is located at WebAppName/pgaes/grid.jsp

if the first container (classloader) loads the webapp but the second container (classloader)
doesn't load the webapp
I would say you misconfigured your second container
did you look at classloader implementation in Jboss?

Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung

> Subject: Struts2-jquery-grid-show on jboss as 6.0.final
> From: ngarigarius@yahoo.com
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:16:08 -0400
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I was able to deploy and run struts2-jquery-grid-showcase 3.6.1 on tomcat application
server out of box. However, I am unable to run it on jboss-as-6.0.final. I believe that jboss
is expecting all the actions to be configured explicitly on the struts.xml.

> This is how I configured to get the first page.
> <action name="index" method="displayPage" class="......IndexAction">
> <result name="success">/content/index.jsp</result>
> </action>
>
> I can see the header page, but no the editable grid. I was trying to configure grid action
like the following, it is not working