struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Gupta <motgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Redirecting to legacy action from struts 2 action ?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:02:12 GMT
Hi All,

i have struts 2 action named as CustomerAction.java which is under
 folderHierarchy/actions/customer(customer is namespace here). From one of
the method
inside this action class, I am redirecting to my legacy action class

ResultMapping is :-
@Result(name = "redirectTo", location = "#parameters.redirectLocation",
type = "redirect") })

where #parameters.redirectLocation is /customerhome.do?custIdId=200

Action method is :-
 @Action(value = "CustomerAction!redirectToPage")
  public String redirectToLocation() {
    return "redirectTo";
  }

 But issue is struts auotomatically adding current action namespace(i.e
customer) before redirection location. So instead of
redirecting to/myWebApp/customerhome.do?custIdId=200, struts 2 is
redirecting to /myWebApp/customer/customerhome.do?custIdId=200 and i am
getting exception
HTTP Status: 404, Problem URI: /myWebApp/customer/

I am not getting why its adding cuustomer namespace and how to get rid of
this?