struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble getting Archetype based project working
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:05:19 GMT
The README is a bit outdated (please register an issue), you can simple run:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://struts.apache.org/

and select archetype from the list, I'm using it all the time (but
with IDEA so I don't have a problems with Maven based projects)

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/