struts-user mailing list archives

From ngarigar...@yahoo.com
Subject Struts2-jquery-grid-show on jboss as 6.0.final
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:16:08 GMT
Hello everyone,

I was able to deploy and run struts2-jquery-grid-showcase 3.6.1 on tomcat application server
out of box. However, I am unable to run it on jboss-as-6.0.final. I believe that jboss is
expecting all the actions to be configured explicitly on the struts.xml.

This is how I configured to get the first page.
<action name="index" method="displayPage" class="......IndexAction">
<result name="success">/content/index.jsp</result>
</action>

I can see the header page, but no the editable grid. I was trying to configure grid action
like the following, it is not working

<action name="grid" class="........JasonTableAction">

Can anyone guide me to how I can get all the actions configured on struts.xml?

Sent from my iPad