struts-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Nenning <Christoph.Nenn...@lex-com.net>
Subject Re: strict DMI, was: Url rewriting of .action to .jsp
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:51:15 GMT

> >> If you could prepare a small demo app, I'd like investigate that.
> >>

> > I can do so next week, sorry for the delay
>
> No problem, I'm busy too ;-)

Finally I continued with my strict DMI tests.

While creating a sample app I discovered that the above was wrong. It is a
CSRF protection interceptor in the other app which made me think that !add
was blocked by the framework.

But I could not get strict DMI working at all. Only execute() got invoked,
no matter what I tried.

Would you please have a look at the sample app and tell me what I am doing
wrong?

https://github.com/wolpi/struts2-samples/tree/master/dmiandactionmappingtest

Next question is: how to use strict DMI with convention plugin?

Regards,
Christoph