struts-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Nenning <Christoph.Nenn...@lex-com.net>
Subject Antwort: Re: Websphere specific config
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:11:52 GMT
> Can you post more details about Websphere version?

Well, I'm a little embarrassed to say this.

We still use the old WebSphere 6.5 in production. For this one it is
required.

Your question made me test it in current WebSphere 8.5, and suprise: it is
not required anymore.

So, that means I can throw it out of our deployment scripts (at least for
the new server).
And you can forget about it.

On the other hand, that wiki page is quite outdated and you may want to
remove it.

Regards,
Christoph