struts-user mailing list archives

From Miguel Almeida <mig...@almeida.at>
Subject Re: S2 - custom tag with Spring
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 09:26:18 GMT
If you @Autowire something into your class you're essentially doing the
same as retrieving the resources from ApplicationContext.

Once you define your class as a Spring bean in Spring's configuration
(either by explicitly defining it in an XML or because it's in a
classpath which you've told Spring to scan) it is managed by spring - so
you'll be able to inject whatever you want onto the bean.

Beware of the scope you give to that bean, though. If it's in a tag, you
might want to give it a request scope.

Miguel