struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Debug level for com.opensymphony is too talkative, when using Netbeans 7.3
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:13:09 GMT
Please Use INFO level

Hello,
I don't know why, but for some asf trunk examples, using this configuration could product
some trouble in view server output. No less than 340 000 lines :

"Netbeans 7.3   -  Tomcat 7x  -  Struts 2.3.16  - DEBUG level in log4j.xml for com.opensymphony
"

The Themes example is not the only one , with which I found thousand of lines in view server
output.

The problem does not happen If I change only one thing in the 4's team. ( Netbeans 6.5 , or
GlassFish 3.1.2 , or INFO level )

I prefer INFO level. ;-)

Regards