struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Gupta <motgu...@gmail.com>
Subject param interceptor is not working fine if list contain more than 10 items?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:04:10 GMT
I have customerAtction which customer dataObject. Customer data object
contains arraylist of orders.

If I have 10 order placed from ui then struts 2 works fine and i get  10
orders populated in my customer object

<input type='hidden'  name ='customer.orders[0].item' value ='someItem'/>//
First item
 <input type='hidden'  name ='customer.orders[9].item' value
='someItem'/>// Tenth item

 But if i have 11 items i cet customer object with 11 orders with first and
last order correctly filled  but inbetween 9 orders are correctly filled

 <input type='hidden'  name ='customer.orders[0].item' value
='someItem'/>// First item
 <input type='hidden'  name ='customer.orders[10].item' value
='someItem'/>// Tenth item

 Some how param interceptor is not working fine for more than 10 items. I
am not sure what i am missing here?