struts-user mailing list archives

From "Neil Aggarwal" <n...@JAMMConsulting.com>
Subject Looking for someone to take over a Struts project in Plano, TX
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 04:10:01 GMT
Hello:

I developed a web-based business system using these technologies:

Centos 6
Apache 2.2
MySQL 5.1
Java 6
Tomcat 7
DataNucleus JDO 2.1
Struts 2
Tiles 2

For development, I use:

Bugzilla
SVN
eclipse

I would like someone to take over this project as I am moving out of IT
consulting.

If you are interested, please send a resume and contact info.
I run an aggressive spam filter so please send me a text if you
are blocked and I will whitelist your email address.

Please make sure to include how much experience you have with each of
these technologies.

The client is located in Plano, TX.  There will some need for meetings at
the
client site so local candidates are preferred.

Thank you,
  Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (972) 834-1565
We lend money to investors to buy or refinance single family rent houses.