struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lorenz <felipe.lor...@idealogic.com.br>
Subject Rest + JSON
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:09:14 GMT
Hello,

I have been working on projects with Struts2 + Rest + JSON.

It is just perfect.

But, there is always a but, when I use JSON as response I have to
define the json plugin and add the rules in the struts.xml file.

I know rest plugin has it own json solution through adding ".json" in
the end of URL, but I always falls in the cyclic exception. I complete
understand this exception, what I don´t know is how to configure it.

I mean, there is a way to put a limit in how deep the objetcs will be
parsed? Or even describe what I want in the json response?

Thanks in advance,
Felipe Lorenz