struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2: Howto render output as HTML?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 03:30:05 GMT
If you want this behaviour for the whole application then set
struts.ui.theme to simple, inside struts.xml. Like so:

<struts>
   <constant name="struts.ui.theme" value="simple" />
</struts>

Since you mentioned a single page, you can do that too, you can even have a
single struts2 UI tag render under a different theme, these various options
are listed here:
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/docs/selecting-themes.html