struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Canevese [EngiMedia]" <alessandro.canev...@engimedia.it>
Subject Default parameter in custom result-type?
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 08:21:04 GMT
Hi all.
I’ve managed to configure a really complex architecture, involving Struts2, freemarker,
Spring, etc..
The icing on the cake is yet missing and I’m a little bit puzzled: maybe it’s too easy
to achieve, isn’t it?

I’ve defined a result-type of my own; so I’ve put in the struts.xml:

<result-types>
  <result-type name=“mytype" default=“false" class=“blabla.MyResult"/>
</result-types>

The question is: how can I obtain that I can pass a default parameter without explicitly write
a <param name=“myparam”></param>?

I mean, I would like to write something like the following:

<result type=“mytype” name=“success”>parameter value</result>

Instead I see no other way than writing

<result type=“mytype” name=“success”>
  <param name=“myparam”>parameter value</param>
</result>

Any help?

Thank you in advance!
Ciao