struts-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Sánchez <ads...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grouping same type validators
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 08:14:23 GMT
I don't think so.

That code validates a filed named person.lastNameAndFirstName for a
sequence of blank separated words.

I'm asking for for an abbreviated syntax for defining required
validations, or once for all defining validations that will be present
all along the project.

MG><validators>
<!-- taxis simple validador ->
<validator type="regex">
<!-- se concatenan nombres ultima y espacio y primero -->
<param name="fieldName">person.lastNameAndFirstName</param>
<param name="regex"><![CDATA[([a-z][ ][a-z])]]</param>
</validator>
</validators>