struts-user mailing list archives

From Néstor Boscán <nesto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement multi tenancy with separate database in struts and hibernate?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 21:14:30 GMT
If you want to recreate this feature yourself with different databases
you're going to have to map your entrypoint (initial URL) to your specific
client and from there to the specific database datasource. Once you have
the data source, associate it with the SessionFactory and everything will
work correctly from there.

Regards,

Néstor