struts-user mailing list archives

From "木叶清风-谢" <xsm...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Question of properties file
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 07:23:57 GMT
I have tried,but it doesn't work

发件人: "Lukasz Lenart";<lukaszlenart@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2014年7月15日(星期二) 中午12:54
收件人: "Struts Users Mailing List"<user@struts.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Question of properties file

> hi!I meet a problem about the properties files.
> I discover that the properties won't be loaded automatically unless use  <constant
name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="global,Register,Package"/> in struts.xml.
> I want to know how to configure the struts2 to load Package.properties and (activity_name).properties
automatically,notice the <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />,the value is
true!!!‍

try using package.properties and check if the both files are in the
same packages as corresponding action class

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/