struts-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Cook <rc...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Location of examples for tutorial
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:45:31 GMT
Thanks, and my apologies -- didn't see that this was an older version,
there is no obvious date on them.  Looked at the equivalent under 2.3,
source link is correct there.  I suppose that opens another question
whether the outdated tutorial should still be at the address for search
engines to find, but I'll leave that to someone else.