struts-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Richter <frich...@mtg.de>
Subject paramsPrepareParamsStack and token interceptor
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:09:46 GMT
Hi,

when using paramsPrepareParamsStack with the convention plugin I'm
getting multiple errors/warnings in devMode=true:

Error setting expression 'token' with value
['5UVO47K811DQ15DUZF4QV2NQ8DHIHSUY', ]
Error setting expression 'token' with value
['5UVO47K811DQ15DUZF4QV2NQ8DHIHSUY', ]

At least one I got rid of by excluding these params (important is 'token'):

@InterceptorRefs({@InterceptorRef(value = "paramsPrepareParamsStack",
params = {"params.excludeParams",

"struts.token,struts.token.name,token"})})

But apparently only the first params interceptor in the stack uses these
params. The second one (the one after the prepare interceptor) only uses
the built-in excludeParams. So one of the above mentioned errors
persists, which is rather uncool :/

Bug or feature?

Thanks and best
Fabian