struts-user mailing list archives

From Luis Limas <luiscl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts missing parameters
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 20:58:31 GMT
On 07/08/2014 01:17 p. m., Lukasz Lenart wrote:
>> Thanks for the reply Lukasz, the main issue i am having it's that entity
>> annotated with @MappedSuperClass is not being correctly populated after
>> JSONUtil.deserialize, the issue occurs randomly and only "super" setters are
>> the ones that are not being called,
> Can you post example class hierarchy which I can use to test JSONUtil?
>

> Regards
Thanks again for the reply Lukasz, this is the full hierarchy used at
JSON in the 1st mail:

  * 1st level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:4279
  * 2nd level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427a
  * 3rd level (issue) : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427b
  * 4th level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427c

As i told before, the issue is particularly hard to debug (also hard to
reproduce) because once Tomcat is reset the bug seems to be repaired,
Greetings,

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está
activa.