struts-user mailing list archives

From Luis Limas <luiscl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts missing parameters
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 15:43:05 GMT
On 08/08/2014 02:18 a. m., Lukasz Lenart wrote:
>> Thanks again for the reply Lukasz, this is the full hierarchy used at JSON
>> in the 1st mail:
>>
>>   * 1st level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:4279
>>   * 2nd level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427a
>>   * 3rd level (issue) : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427b
>>   * 4th level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427c
>>

>> As i told before, the issue is particularly hard to debug (also hard to
>> reproduce) because once Tomcat is reset the bug seems to be repaired,
> Oh... I missed that out. Anyway I think there isn't a good solution
> for you right now. You are using Hibernate entities directly and you
> try to serialize/deserialize them which is always a bad idea ™
>
> JSONWriter (used to serialize) has some logic to detect Javassist
> extended classes but there is no way to do the same in opposite.
>

> Regards
Thanks again for the reply Lukasz, you misunderstood me, im not doing
serialize/deserialize my entities for any logic, the deserialize
instruction is being called inside struts (Project: Struts 2 JSON
Plugin, JSONInterceptor.java : 123) when parsing JSON to Map (before
calling the setters inside JSONReader) and then to Object, i mentioned
the deserialize thing because there is where it seems to me that setters
are not being called. The serialize instruction i only use it for
debugging purposes so i was able to see how it looks the populated
(final) object,

Also im not sure to understand what do you mean with "there's no way to
do the opposite", isn't JSONReader doing that? The issue seems to be
that JSONReader is not working properly when parsing the JSON-String to
Object (Entity).

Greetings,

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está
activa.