struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with internationalisation of Struts2
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 09:46:52 GMT
> Hi All.
> I have a procblem with Struts2 about Internationation exactly.
> Here is the error message :
> - 2014-08-23 17:55:39,643 WARN [org.apache.struts2.util.TextProviderHelper] - <The
default value expression 'Menu.logout' was evaluated and did not match a property.  The literal
value 'Menu.logout' will be used.>
> I can have the english properties but I cannot have any other language properties. It
works only with the english traduction !!!

> In the begginning, I had not this problem. I had it only since yesterday !!

Maybe you should first check what have changed from yesterday??????????

> I have tow files :
> global_en.properties and global_fr.properties

First you must have global.properties that matches your default
locale, that's how I18N bundles work in Java.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/