struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts missing parameters
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:18:26 GMT
> Thanks again for the reply Lukasz, this is the full hierarchy used at JSON
> in the 1st mail:
>
>  * 1st level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:4279
>  * 2nd level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427a
>  * 3rd level (issue) : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427b
>  * 4th level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427c
>

> As i told before, the issue is particularly hard to debug (also hard to
> reproduce) because once Tomcat is reset the bug seems to be repaired,

Oh... I missed that out. Anyway I think there isn't a good solution
for you right now. You are using Hibernate entities directly and you
try to serialize/deserialize them which is always a bad idea ™

JSONWriter (used to serialize) has some logic to detect Javassist
extended classes but there is no way to do the same in opposite.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/