struts-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lorenz <felipe.lor...@idealogic.com.br>
Subject Re: Struts2 Json Plugin - overwrites parameter values in url string?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:53:37 GMT

Hi Burton,

It should not be happining.

Which version of struts
and json plugin are you using?

regards,
---

FELIPE LORENZ
Gerente de
Projetos
Idealogic Software
Fone: (51) 3715 5523 - (51) 3715
5548
www.idealogic.com.br

On 28/11/2014 13:29, Burton Rhodes wrote:

I have a simple json action that searches for a Contact in the system.
> am using a GET request with the following url:

"ContactSearchJson.action?searchCriteria.searchStringContact=Doe&searchCriteria.categories=agent

> You'll notice I'm trying to set two variable in the object
searchCriteria.
> However, when the variables are set in the action only
one variable is set,
> but not both. If I remove either
"searchStringContact" or "categories",
> the remaining value will set
fine.

> My assumption is it is setting the
"searchCriteria.searchStringContact"
> value, then when it comes across
the "searchCriteria.categories" value it
> overwrites the entire object
so the only value that is set is "categories".

> My questions is, if
this a bugor a feature in the json-plugin? Or am I
> doing something
wrong here?