struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Björkman <pe...@josh.se>
Subject Re: s:form does not output the correct path to action
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:45:40 GMT
Thanks for your reply! Yes I've read that, and I have those other two
configs also:

<constant name="struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames" value="true"/>
<constant name="struts.mapper.alwaysSelectFullNamespace" value="false"/>
<constant name="struts.patternMatcher" value="regex" />

The action that the form is pointing to is completely unrelated and has no
wildcards in the action name, so I don't think it should be affected by
this configuration change.

Regards

Peter