struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Björkman <pe...@josh.se>
Subject s:form does not output the correct path to action
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:22:30 GMT
Hi! Just changed my config to enable regex in action names. In struts.xml:

<constant name="struts.patternMatcher" value="regex" />

Works great! But as a side effect, s:forms no longer outputs the correct
path to my actions.

The code below:

<s:form id="uploadImage" action="uploadImagesSave!execute" enctype=
"multipart/form-data" method="post">

used to output:

<form id="uploadImage"
action="/mycontext/news/uploadImagesSave!execute.action" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
but now I only get:

<form id="uploadImage" action="uploadImagesSave!execute.action"
method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">

The context and namespace is stripped out. I verified that just changing
back the patternMatcher fixes the issue. I'm using struts 2.3.16.3. Anyone
has any ideas on how to fix it?

Regards
Peter

--
PETER BJÖRKMAN - CTO / SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
josh / together is better / www.josh.se