struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sreekanth.n...@egovernments.org>
Subject Struts2 Not Working After Migrating from 2.3.15.1 to 2.3.20 in Wildfly server
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:30:52 GMT
Hi,
     Am facing a weird issue after upgrading strust2 from  2.3.15.1 to
2.3.20 in Wildfly server. Its not giving any debug or any kind of trace
about what is happening, its just going to 404 page. I switched debug mode
in both struts config as well as in my server log but couldn't get a single
clue on what is happening. I'm using strust2-convention-plugin.
My action class name is HomepageAction and located inside
org.xyz.web.actions.common

I'm accessing it by url
http://localhost:8080/ctxtpath/common/homepage.action

The same setup is working perfectly in 2.3.15.1.....

Anyone face similar issue ? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Srikanth