struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Loading static content from cdn instead of struts directoru
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 17:31:06 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I have set all static resources to load form cdn.
>
> But when I add
>     <constant name="struts.serve.static" value="false" />
> it tries to load static content from struts directory in webapp.
>
> Anyway where I can configure it to load struts static content from my-cdn?
> Can we have a feature to enable cdn option which when set to true uses the
> user given base url for cdn?
>
> Do not want my tomcat to serve static resources.

What theme do you use?  The simplest solution is to override the
head.ftl template [1], just put it in
WEB-INF/template/<theme>/head.ftl (or
src/resources/template/<theme>/head.ftl if you're using Maven)

You can always register an issue or prepare a Pull Request [2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/struts/blob/develop/core/src/main/resources/template/xhtml/head.ftl
[2] http://struts.apache.org/submitting-patches.html#contributing-with-github

Regards
--