struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhandapani, Rajeswaran" <rdhandap...@inautix.co.in>
Subject RE: <s:form> Autocomplete Off
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:31:49 GMT
Are you saying there is no solution available to turn off the auto complete?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 12:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: <s:form> Autocomplete Off

> Hi All,
>
> How can we include autocomplete off attribute in Struts2 <s:form> tag ?

As far I recall you can use autocomplete only on <input>s

> Will it restrict the information being stored at the browser cache.

Rather no

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

This message and any files or attachments sent with this message contain confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should
not disseminate, distribute, copy or use any part of this email.  If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately
by return Email.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, late, incomplete or may contain viruses.  The sender, therefore,
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of email transmission.