struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeanderson <jeanderso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to find keys located in .properties file
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:14:39 GMT
Hi Lukasz,

Your suggestion was indeed really helpful!
My example runs smoothly on Tomcat and Jetty. No more trolling ;-)

I'm really thankful for your time and assistance. Now I understand better
how the framework manages message resources and actions.
If you could suggest any reading to know more about Struts 2, it would be
awesome although you already did a nice working explaning the problem.

Thank you again Lukasz.

Best regards,

Jeanderson Barros Cândido
http://jeandersonbc.github.io