struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeanderson <jeanderso...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to find keys located in .properties file
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 17:09:26 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am a beginner in Struts 2 and so far, I've been working with the official
tutorials to get started with the framework. Also, I'm using Eclipse.

In the "Message Resource Files" [1], the framework can't find the key
located in the .properties file although it is placed in the same package
of its related action class.

Since I'm using Eclipse to create every Struts 2 project and knowing that
Struts 2 is a "convention over configuration" framework, I wonder if I'm
having this problem because the generated directory tree is not the same as
the one created using Maven.

Is there any recommended way to start a Struts 2 project? My code is hosted
at Github [2] and maybe someone could give me a hint of what is wrong with
it. I did everything as suggested in the tutorial and that's why I believe
the issue is having a different directory tree.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/docs/message-resource-files.html
[2]
https://github.com/jeandersonbc/labs-struts2/tree/master/tutorial/message_resource

Thanks in advance,