struts-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] mvn struts2-archtype-blank broken?
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 06:41:42 GMT
I did some digging in the Jira and found your discussion of asm 3.3 vs asm
5.x [1].  I'm going to take on your suggestion for the exclusion [2] and
use asm 5.x instead to see how it goes.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4347
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Java+8+Support+Plugin