struts-user mailing list archives

From Preetham Mallavarapu <preethamreddy.mallaar...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help in fixing issue with Url refresh
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 08:59:37 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem in my struts2 app when I try to refresh url

Below is the url I am trying to refresh..

when user logs in then the *checkUser* method will be called in the
LoginManager class and if it is a successfull login the home page will be
called having the below one as the url..

http://localhost:8081/NewApp/checkUserLoginManager

Now the problem is when I try to refresh the url it throws me null pointer
exception..for me it looks like it is calling again the checkUser method..

Now can someone help me on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Hari Krishna