struts-user mailing list archives

From Raj <bsudershan...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 1.1 issues after moving to tomcat 7.0.57 from Tomcat 5.0.28
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:54:18 GMT
I am facing this issue after porting my application from the existing
Tomcat 5.0.28 to the new tomcat 7.0.57.
I am using Struts version 1.1 is something particular, the app in both the
old and new environments work except for a few pages in the new env where
when I click on the submit button it is directing to
http://calculators/CertSsCalculator.do
<http://http//calculators/CertSsCalculator.do> if I see the source of the
page I see.

new environment (bombs due to *//*)
<form name="CalculatorForm" method="post" action="*//*
calculators/Calculator.do" onsubmit="return validateForm();">

old environment (works fine)
<form name="CalculatorForm" method="post" action="*/*
calculators/Calculator.do" onsubmit="return validateForm();">

The jsp is the same with no changes
validateForm();" >

Has any one see something like this and can suggest what can be tried and
totally at a loss.

Thank You