struts-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Commons Apache Fileupload from Classic web app and Struts 2 Integration
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 23:22:51 GMT
Hi All,

I was using Apache FileUpload 1.2 for my classic web app based on
jsp/servlets and now I have integrated Struts 2.3.20 with this application.

For some reason after adding S2 with my classic app, its breaking file
upload functionality which was working fine earlier.Nothing shows up in
logs other than that all parameters values goes as null.

After doing some analysis I see that S2 ships with file upload jar , along
with bunch commons jars. Does S2 file upload jars has any conflict with
classic file uploads like probably file upload interceptor of S2
intercepting earlier functionality etc.

Any thoughts please.

- Kiran