struts-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: Commons Apache Fileupload from Classic web app and Struts 2 Integration
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:25:43 GMT
ok Lukasz,Thanks

 I think its exclude pattern which was required here

I am using <constant name="struts.action.excludePattern" value="URL1.do,
URL2.DO"/>

however for URL2.do I still have issues.Files still go as null.

Not sure what is the issue, but I think I need to spend some time on that
now.

Do you think pattern is right for 2 urls, I have close to 10 url's which
probably I need to exclude.

- Kiran