struts-user mailing list archives

From Lynn Li <lynn...@gm.com>
Subject Need documentation or code example for custom tag in Struts 2.3.24
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:50:19 GMT
I am upgrading Struts from 2.1.6 to 2.3.24. My application has a custom URL tag. I need help
on refactoring custom URL tag code. Does anyone have documentation or code example for custom
tag in Struts 2.3.24? Thank you in advance!

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.